- 1 pound Certified Angus Beef ® ground chuck
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 pound fusilli pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups crushed potato chips
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese
- 4 green onions, sliced thin
- 6 oval crackers (like Keebler Town House®), optional
- Brown ground chuck in large fry pan. Drain liquid from beef.
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, onion powder, garlic salt and cayenne pepper; simmer for 5 minutes. Mix in cooked pasta.
- Pour into a 9 x 9 baking dish. Top with potato chips and cheese and broil for 3 minutes or until the cheese is melted and chips are golden brown.
- Garnish with green onions and crackers (tombstones).
Fat: 42 g
Saturated Fat: 16 g
Cholesterol: 65 mg
Carbohydrate: 82 g
Dietary Fiber: 5 g
Protein: 32 g
Sodium: 1668 mg
Iron: 31% of Daily Value