- 1 1/2 pounds Certified Angus Beef ®ground chuck
- 1 head bibb lettuce, washed and separated
- 1 small red onion, sliced in rings
- 1/4 cup whole cranberry jelly
- 12 mini knot rolls or mini burger buns, sliced in half
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Form ground chuck into twelve 2-ounce patties. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Grill or pan-sear on each side, cooking thoroughly (160°F internal temperature).
- Build burgers by layering lettuce, red onion, patty and jelly on a bun. Skewer with a toothpick frill for easy handling.
- Chef’s note: Mini burgers, or “sliders,” are all the rage and for good reason. If you prefer a larger burger, simply make four 6-ounce patties and use regular-sized buns. Either way, they pack big satisfaction in every bite!